Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oops! I did it again...

So I was quite proud of myself for starting to eat a little better. I was sick all week too though, so I found myself not hungry in the evening...so I ended up losing 3.5 pounds in 3 days. Yay.  Welp I gained half a pound from Friday to Saturday I'm sure having soda and a little candy contributed to that one. Yeah, well yesterday we went to CiCi's for lunch and I proceeded to have 6-7 pieces of pizza and 3 cinnamon rolls. Really? What was I thinking?  Now my weight loss is only 2 pounds as I've gained 1.5 pounds back.  Yeah not a good idea.  I had eggs and a bagel for breakfast...carbs, yes, but better than fried spicy potatoes and scrambled eggs with loads of cheese and the sausage I wanted! ha. I guess maybe this should teach me a lesson to not overeat the carbs!  Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a huge struggle for me. I'm sure you are seeing that throughout my blog.

    Count your calories, that's an eye opener!

    ReplyDelete