Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lucky in Love


Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would find someone like Wes.  I love him more than life itself. To think it all started because we both were sick of dating and just wanted a friend to hang out and watch football with! Hehe. I have never been this happy in my life.  He loves me for me, you would think it would make me love myself more.  I want a family with him...guess I better get my butt in gear with making myself healthy so we can start a family!  I'm not getting any younger, besides I turn 32 this year...haha. I keep teasing Wes that if we wait too much longer that the chances of having a multiples pregnancy will get bigger. Hehe.  I once heard that your chances double at like age 30-36 or something to that effect. 

1 comment: